Kurokage's Office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikomi
Admin

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Kurokage's Office   Fri May 02, 2008 2:07 am

The largest sub-cave would belong to the Kurokage. Each level of the office can be entered from the outside if one uses the stairs.

The Kurokages office is very neet and orderly it is decorated with many of Kaji Taka's Staues that he carnves and made from amber crystal.
Many of them being the faces of ninjas that had past in the village or statues of his great falcon Tsume.
In one corner lay a great hide of a demon tiger that he had slain at the age of sixteen named tatazumai koutai.
there were four lamps in the room which were also headed with amber fixtures that were all in the shape of a falcons head so that the flames within made the eyes glow vibrantly.

Other then that the office is pretty empty other then a few objects that the Kurokage keeps as personal treasures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=1672857
MainBranchNinja
Kurokage

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Kurokage's Office   Sat May 24, 2008 10:34 pm

Kaji Taka Awoke face to face with with Chika's most wanted criminal. He quickly gasped and sat up to realize he had fell asleep in his office. A little embarrassed he stood up and stretched to relieve his muscles of that just waking up feeling.

Kaji then walked out of his office yawning a little bit walking pasted his secretary whom was busy signing a ninja onto a new mission and walked out the empty doorway after grabbing some rolled up pieces of paper from her desk.

As he stepped outside he was blinded by the lights of the many lamps of the main street. although there was no sun it was still very bright.

He then walked up to one of the main poster board of the the village after passing by a few shops that all greeted him to sit down but he graciously refused.
Kaji Taka then set up two posters onto the board each stating a mission.

-----------------------------------------------------

Time Required: 3 days maximum

Mission Start: Immediately

Expertise/Skill Needed: Speed

Objective: The person who takes this
task is required to deliver a messege
a women in Suichu, see me for more
information.

Complications: Getting to Suichu

Signed,
Kaji Taka

Time Required: Unknown based on skill

Mission Start: Immediately

Expertise/Skill Needed: Multi-Personnel
covert combat

Objective: The jounin or skilled
Chuunin that takes this mission
will be required to take down many
Enemy's an retrieve an item.
See me for more information.

Complications: Stated

Signed,
Kaji Taka

Kaji Taka finished posting these two posters then returned to his office to await any responses from the posters he put up.

Yes I'm Aware Neji Isn't of The Main Branch. =P My first RP Character was of the Hyuuga main branch and looked alot like Neji,,, thats why i use pics of him as my avatar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Ooorgle.com
MainBranchNinja
Kurokage

PostSubject: Re: Kurokage's Office   Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:40 am

A young man with long black hair approached the door to the Kurokages office slowly,
A small scroll in his hand.
"Its been awhile Kaji" Sukaro exclaimed as he opened the door after knocking.
But the only one in the office was The falcon that had resumed his original size of a
smaller average sized falcon.
The falcon Tsune then motioned for the young man to sit down and then looked to the
window looking to be focusing on something outside.
As Sukaro sat down he felt wierd as he was the only one that had showed up out of the four the kage had requested.
He knew he had seen at least two other scrolls get dropped by the falcon, now before him.
As he sat waiting for someone to show up he pulled out a book on medical jutsu and began to read.

Yes I'm Aware Neji Isn't of The Main Branch. =P My first RP Character was of the Hyuuga main branch and looked alot like Neji,,, thats why i use pics of him as my avatar.
Back to top Go down
Mikomi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kurokage's Office   Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:47 pm

[[ Enter from Village Center ]]

Wandering around the halls of the office cave was Mitsuki. The office was not very hard to find, for she had visited the building many times due to her extreme stunts. Some can say that she and the Kurokage know each other personally in a way.

As she came to the entrance of the office room, she found it partially open. The Isamu genin poked her head inside to find the falcon from earlier perched at the windowsill. Sitting on a chair was, not the kage, but someone else who was reading a book. He appeared to be much older than herself, very tall in height with noticeably bright blue eyes. Could he be here for the mission also?

Mitsuki walked in silently, leaving the man alone to read his book.

Roleplaying Tip: Details and description are the key to long posts. Don't just sit there! Sit there and look at something or do something! It is also good to start out with meaty intros for a new RPC. The more you write, the more people can reply to, and the more you can reply to in return! <3

Naruto: Tales of Iwagakure
Back to top Go down
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Kurokage's Office   Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:46 am

The young, blind, man stepped silently into the office of the Kurokage and immediately noticed how silent everything was. He could hear the tell tale sounds of breathing coming from a room to his left and the sounds of a page turning. He took a few steps towards the room, trying to find the Lord Kage and find out what this mission could possibly be.

It sounded as though not many people have yet responded to the summons, he wondered silently if anyone else would.

Mikomi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kurokage's Office   Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:01 am

It had been a few long moments since Mitsuki had entered the Kurokage's office. She sat quietly, with her arms crossed as her index finger lightly tapped on her arm. The girl was already growing a little impatient. Where on earth was the kage? He called a few shinobi to his office, and yet, he was not even here to meet them. She could be doing something a lot better right now, instead of waiting around. If it were not for the mission, Mitsuki would be gone by now.

She sighed silently, and at that moment, she could hear someone coming in. She turned around, expecting to see the kage had finally arrived, but she saw someone else instead.

Well, at least it was someone she knew a little. Mitsuki recognized this boy-- she had encountered him earlier after nearly killing him with the board she used to slide down the stairs with. Fortunately, it hit him in the stomach rather than somewhere else...

So Hideki had decided to come for the mission. Mitsuki shifted so her legs were at the side of the chair, while her torso was facing the back of the seat. Even though Hideki might not be able to notice, she smiled and waved at him.

Roleplaying Tip: Details and description are the key to long posts. Don't just sit there! Sit there and look at something or do something! It is also good to start out with meaty intros for a new RPC. The more you write, the more people can reply to, and the more you can reply to in return! <3

Back to top Go down
MainBranchNinja
Kurokage

PostSubject: Re: Kurokage's Office   Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:39 am

As Kaji approached the building he saw two people go in, a small girl and a boy.
He approached his building entering about 30 seconds after the boy had and made his way to his office.
opening the door he saw three people two boys and a girl.
"So i see Tsume picked you three for my mission then."
He said to the three smiling, at his bird perched by his desk.
He the made his way to his desk looking at each of the three recognizing all of them.

Back to top Go down
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: Kurokage's Office   Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:17 am

Young Hideki turned to face the door he had just walked through right as the Lord Kurokage entered the room.
He was relieved that he wouldn't have to wait too horribly long to find out what this mysterious mission was that the Kage had summoned three, seemingly random, shinobi for.
The Hajime could not help but wonder who the other two ninja in the room were, for they had said nothing to identify themselves as of yet.
He silently hoped that he knew at least one of them, he didn't care for strangers too much.

Mikomi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kurokage's Office   Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:57 pm

Well it was about time! A short moment after Hideki had arrived, the Kurokage finally entered the room. The girl was glad he finally came. Now Mitsuki can hear what this mysterious mission was all about.

The kunoichi turned in her seat, straightening herself up as she faced the kage’s desk. Kaji should have no problem recognizing this female by now. After all, she had been brought here multiple times due to her risky stunts. She even has her own favorite chair in the office now.

Looking at the Kurokage, Mitsuki crossed her arms. Her lips were in a slight pout as she eyed him. Her expression looked as if she was trying to say, ’What took so long?’

Back to top Go down
MainBranchNinja
Kurokage

PostSubject: Re: Kurokage's Office   Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:29 am

"Im sorry for the wait but I was looking for one more ninja to send on this task."
As Kaji spoek these words a Girl with dark black hair peaked her head in the door then after looking around she walked the rest of the way in and Flicked her hand in the air to wave.
"Hiya" she said in her squeaky tone as she waved the metal claw mechanism she had on her wrists clanked.

"Shi'wa!" Sukaro said as he put down his book and looked a little bit more interested in the real world again.

Kaji sat down at his desk and waited fr people to sit then began speaking.

"As you all know i have summoned you here to give you a task if at any point you dont think your up for it just speak up.. or erm.... just let me know. Ok then.. the task is for you Five ninja to head to Kadangakure.
It has come to my attention that they are in possession of one of the items that im am currently looking for. one of our alliances would be greatly heightened if we were to retrieve this item. There is a high risk of combat with skilled ninja and an even more high risk of this mission taking various turn as we have no current location of the item.
So your mission is to Find who mite have this item and then retrieve it."

"Any questions so far"

Kaji asked leaving a few seconds for response.
Shi'wa and Sukaro sat quietly.

Back to top Go down
Mikomi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kurokage's Office   Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:07 pm

It was only a short moment later until one more shinobi entered the room. This woman seemed to bring the male brunette back from his imagination, see as he suddenly perked up a bit after she had entered.

Now that all of the shinobi needed appeared to be there, the kage finally spoke of the mission, which Mitsuki intently listened to. They were supposed to head over to the Flower Village, which she had yet to visit. The girl was pretty interested since she heard some pretty good things about Kadan. However, it was too bad the mission sounded a little dangerous.

The Kurokage had paused for any questions, and seeing as no one was going to speak up anytime soon, Mitsuki was the first to respond. She waved a hand in the air to get some attention before rolling up one of the sleeves of her top. All over her pale arm were black marks and words written on with a marker. She needed some way to communicate with others easily, but carrying around a chalkboard seemed a bit troublesome.

Mitsuki pulled a marker out of her pocket and popped the cap off to get to writing. It took her a few seconds to find some room on her arm to write a full sentence, and after finishing up with that, the kunoichi held her arm up to show the kage.

’So what is this item exactly? And what’s so important about it?’

Back to top Go down
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: Kurokage's Office   Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:19 pm

The young Hajime listened intently as his Lord Kage spoke of the mission they were to undertake. It seemed like a very important task, something he himself would have never thought he would be entrusted with.

As the Kage finished speaking all was silent for a moment, he simply listened to everyones breath.
After a moment he heard a slight popping sound, like someone had removed the lid from a jar of pickles or something.
He cocked his head to one side and listened.
He could make out a faint sound, almost as if someone was writing. However, it did not sound like paper.

MainBranchNinja
Kurokage

PostSubject: Re: Kurokage's Office   Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:45 pm

Kaji stood silent waiting for someone to respond when the young girl before him began to write on her arm which already seemed to be covered in words. When the girl lifted her arm he read the message aloud so the others could hear it.
’So what is this item exactly? And what’s so important about it?’
He paused for a second...
"The item is a Halberd completely crafted in metal and there is a teal gmetone somewhere near the base of the blade... this is all i know about its features but as for the location it is in kadan and all i know is that its at the end of a maze, so i need you all to go and find this maze at this time its known that it is somewhere near the village so im going to need you all to do a little research once you get there. Do not make yourselves known by anyone who may look important."
Kaji paused for any more questions.

Last edited by MainBranchNinja on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikomi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kurokage's Office   Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:47 pm

Mitsuki simply nodded after hearing the whole explanation. All they had to do was run around a labyrinth and find a fancy weapon? It sounded easy enough, and fun also. The girl always thought mazes were fun.

With no further questions, the kunoichi pulled the sleeve back over her arm to cover the various texts written on her light skin. She was all ready to go at the moment, if no one was going to have anymore questions.

During the great kage’s pause, Mitsuki took this as a change to study the image of her teammates. There was one she already met earlier that day—the boy named Hideki. She wondered if he knew she was here since she was not able to communicate with him at all since he got here.

There were two other shinobi. The other female, whom the Isamu child had not given so much as a glance to earlier, was very attractive in her opinion. Mitsuki could not help but feel a little self-conscious about her own appearance at the moment. She guessed her name was Shi’wa, seeing as the older male called her that earlier. Speaking of the older male, she had yet to know his name. She would have to remember to ask him later, after the kage sends them off on the mission.

Back to top Go down
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: Kurokage's Office   Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:45 am

Hideki simply sat, blanked faced, listening to what the Lord Kage said about the mission. He did wonder a bit when he asked a question about his own mission and then immediately proceeded to answer himself. This confused the Hajime gennin just a bit, why would he do this.
He began to consider the reasons, but doing so made his head sting with the memory of this mornings debacle in the village.
Then he recalled this silent individual that had caused him this trouble in the first place.
She did mention something about this mission to him. In fact, she was the reason he had known to show up in this office.
Could she have asked the question?

He cocked his head and turned his right slightly towards the group, listening for any sign of the strange young woman.

Mikomi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kurokage's Office   Tue May 19, 2009 12:13 am

Now that the kage sounded finished and there were not any more questions, Mitsuki stood up from her seat and bowed her head, ready to take her leave and get home to pack for the mission real quick. Before doing so, however, the girl turned on the balls of her feet and stepped over to the Hajime male that had been standing quietly near the door during the whole meeting. She took his hand and placed her index finger on his palm.

"I am glad you made it to this meeting, Hideki!" the girl wrote. "I will see you at the north entrance in a while, okay?" With that and a smile, Mitsuki let go of his hand and left for home.

[[ Exit ]]

Back to top Go down
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: Kurokage's Office   Wed May 27, 2009 3:55 pm

After a few more moments the young Hajime figure that the kage was finised.
Just as he was about to stand to leave the room and begin mission preparations he felt a warm hand take hold of his wrist.
At first he questioned what was going on, but as soon as he felt the person tracing characters onto his hand he knew.\

The young man smiled a crooked smile when he deciffered what the young woman said, but before he could respond he heard the sounds of the door opening and shutting again.
The sound of her breathing close to him was gone as well.

"I am glad too," he whispered still smilling slightly,"see ya soon." He whispered as he silently walked out of the room to begin to prepare.

((exit to main village))

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurokage's Office   

Back to top Go down

Kurokage's Office
Page 1 of 1