Village Center

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikomi
Admin

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Village Center   Fri May 02, 2008 2:28 am

Of course, the busiest part of of the village would be the center area. Shops are mainly located here, along with some homes and such. The walls are full of stairs that eventually lead to the four entrances of the village. The stairs are built so they are stacked on top of each other, but for a short cut to the top or to the bottom, there are some wooden elevators that would have to be operated manually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=1672857
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Village Center   Mon May 26, 2008 10:48 pm

Hideki Hajime quietly closed the front door to his home and, after insuring that the lock was set, walked slowly down the three steps to the street.
From the sounds of things it was another busy day here underground. He would have to hurry if he wanted to get the the Lake without getting a headache first.
'Why can't they just keep it down. Just a little?' he thought to himself as he did his best to find his way through the crowd.
Gods know, it wasn't easy. With all the noise he couldn't properly hear the footsteps of those around him.
He was just wasting energy this way. He let his ears relax and the sound dimmed a little, but now he was having an even harder time of getting around.
'Why didn't I just bring the damned walking stick?' His father had given him a short walking stick to help him find his way around in times like these.
He absolutly hated it.
Sure he was "gifted" and all, well thats how his father put it. Sure his abilities were "sharp" and everything, again his fathers words.
But how good were they if he couldn't even find his way around the blasted village.
Swallowing his pride he slowly put his arms out, feeling for a wall or anything that could help him figure out where he was going.

A man bumped into him and spun him around 180.
"Hey," the man shouted angrily, "Watch where your goin kid."
Hideki turned back around and was again shoved out of the way. "Get outta the way punk!" Another man shouted.
Trying to right himself, Hideki continued to be pushed and shoved out of the way until he finally was pushed to the ground on the edge of the street. He panicked, full of frustration, and quickly pulled himself backwards till his back felt the cool touch of a wall.

He then sat there, his head in his hands, trying not to get discouraged. It wasn't working and soon he began to sob, sitting alone on the streets of the village. No one carrying to help him.

Mikomi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Center   Tue May 27, 2008 12:30 am

A loud racket and much yelling could be heard on the many stairs of Chika as the Isamu child came sliding down on a rather large piece of wood. She sat on her knees, with her fair hands on each side of the board as she moved side to side to avoid running over any of the villagers. Although this was very dangerous, it entertained Mitsuki greatly. The wind rushed against her face as her loose clothing waved around behind her like a flag would on a very windy day. Actually, she was going so fast that she almost had no idea where she was going, but she did see a gap for the elevator straight ahead. Quickly, the female dare-devil placed her hands at the front of the board and pulled it upwards just as she flew off the staircase. Now there she was, sitting on a piece of wood mid-air, practically flying over the underground village. There was actually a better view up there than there was in the balconies by the entrances, but that was until Mitsuki started to fall.

The girl had to think quickly now. She immediately let go of the board and kicked it to get it out of her way. Chakra strings began to form in her hands and just as she looked below her, she found one of the long wires attached to the roof of the enormous cavern, and held lanterns that lit up the dark village. This would act as her zip line as she made her way back down to the ground.

Everything seemed a bit calmer now as she slid down the line with the help of her chakra strings, but something rushed over Mitsuki's pigtails, and it was the wooden board she had let go just seconds ago, spinning its way down like a frizbee. It hovered above a crowd's head, but as the kunoichi looked ahead, she found that a young man seated against a wall was right in its path.

'Oh crap!' was what went through Mitsuki's mind as she quickly grabbed the whistle that hung around her neck, blowing it as loudly as she could. Many looked up at the girl hanging at the wire that held the lanterns, but only one man shouted.

"Hey kid! Watch out!"

Roleplaying Tip: Details and description are the key to long posts. Don't just sit there! Sit there and look at something or do something! It is also good to start out with meaty intros for a new RPC. The more you write, the more people can reply to, and the more you can reply to in return! <3

Naruto: Tales of Iwagakure
Back to top Go down
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: Village Center   Tue May 27, 2008 8:20 am

((sorry, but after sleeping on my last post I decided to go another way))

Hideki sat on the ground, his head in his hands, sobbing when he heard yet another man shout for him to get out of the way. He was too upset to pay close attention to what was occurring around him. If he had the next few moments may have been avoided.
Filled with anger the young Gennin stood up, tears still running down his face,and stomping his right foot on the ground he shouted back.
"I am already out of your way! Why can't you just leave me alo..." but that was as far as he got before a great force struck him in the stomach. It felt as though he had been struck by a raging bull, all his breath knocked from his chest.
This force continued to push him backwards so that he struck the wall behind him with a resounding thud, a slight crack could be heard.
He bounced off of the wall and landed on all fours, a horrible pain filled him as he tried in vain to catch his breath.
A horrible feeling crept up from his stomach, his breakfast landing on the sidewalk shortly there after.

His body fell to one side in a very stiff motion. Then he just lay there in the fetal position, clutching his mid section, gasping for breath like a fish out of water. His body racked with sever agony.

Mikomi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Center   Thu May 29, 2008 12:07 am

With the sound whistle failing to get the boy's attention ahead of time, Mitsuki could only watch from where she was in the air as the board hit the unexpecting target. By the time the figure had fallen over, the girl was in a complete panic.

She really could not say that there was never any injury during or after her irrational stunts. She had injured herself a couple of times, and probably knocked over a lot of people, but no one was ever struck and fallen over like this young man did just a second ago. This was a new record for Mitsuki.

The chakra strings that helped the mute go down the zip line had started to fade away as she found a clear spot in the crowd to jump down to. She stumbled slightly as she pushed her way through the crowd, in a hurry to get to the man that she could have killed with the board. Mitsuki decided to note herself about remembering not to let go of the board if she ever decided to go "stair sledding" again. Whether or not she decides to do that stunt again depends on the condition of the boy.

Mitsuki successfully found her way through the large crowd as she found someone lying on the ground in a fetal position. Her board was at his side, and then winced in disgust when she found what else was near the boy. Apparently, he ended up vomiting.

The Isamu child quickly ran to his side before placing a hand on his shoulder, which was a gesture of her asking if he was alright. Of course he was not feeling too well, though. He just got hit by a flying board that came out of no where! As Mitsuki looked over the fallen body, it appeared that the mid-section was in the most pain. Then a thought crossed her mind. He was not hit down there, was he? She pulled down on her short pigtails, which was something she would always do at times like these. A second later, she was on her knees, bowing as deeply as possible repeatedly. She was saying that she was extremely sorry.

Roleplaying Tip: Details and description are the key to long posts. Don't just sit there! Sit there and look at something or do something! It is also good to start out with meaty intros for a new RPC. The more you write, the more people can reply to, and the more you can reply to in return! <3

Back to top Go down
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: Village Center   Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:08 pm

The next thing young Hideki knew he felt a soft touch on his shoulder, his head was still pounding. He tried to sit up, his head felt as though it was spinning. For a moment he feared he would be sick again, he was lucky that he wasn't. He tried to recall what had happened, was he hit by something. He starting feeling around for a wall, quickly at first, his had felt something warm on the ground. Once he realized what it was he quickly recoiled in disgust. He scooted backwards until his back was against the cool stone of the wall. He held his knees close to his chest and listened. He could here the din of the crowd passing as usual, but he could also hear someones breath, stationary and close to him.
He was a bit frightened but after a moment he spoke up.

"Who's there?" he asked timidly his face forward and his head cocked to one side awaiting a response.

Mikomi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Center   Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:37 pm

Mitsuki stopped at mid-bow when the boy had moved away from her. She looked up to find him against the wall once again, and by the looks of it, he appeared to be blind. It was no wonder that he did not see the board coming, but this knowledge made Mitsuki feel extremely guilty. She hit a blind person!

Sitting up on her knees, she turned her head to the crowd behind her, looking for someone to help her communicate with the seemingly frightened boy. She managed to grab a hold of an old man's sleeve, and he stopped to find the girl making many motions and gestures with her hands. Doing this turned out to be useless, since it was fairly obvious that the elderly man did not understand what Mitsuki was trying to tell him. She just smacked her forehead and waved him off. Why did it have to be so difficult to communicate with others?

A sigh escaped Mitsuki's lips as she turned back to the boy, who was waiting for an answer. She looked him over, and he seemed fine now, but she can never be too sure. She would ask, but how on earth could she do that?

It only took a short moment before an idea popped into her head. She crawled over to the young man, being careful to avoid to vomit on the ground, until she was only inches away from him. This might be a little awkward to him, but she reached for his hand, and once she had it, flipped it so his palm was facing him. Mitsuki traced her finger around his palm, forming letters.

'I am Mitsuki.' she wrote slowly. 'I am the one who hit you, and I am really sorry about that. I will not do it again.' She paused after that, his hand still in hers as she waited for his response.

Back to top Go down
MainBranchNinja
Kurokage

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Village Center   Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:05 am

Tsume The Kurokage's falcon flew high above the crowded streets of Chika wielding several small scrolls with small parachute shaped sheets attached to them.

as Tsume spotted ninja with her detailed vision she dropped the scrolls, she dropped them in three spots.

Scroll number one flew down and landed near three ninja standing in a group around two other ninja whom were taking place in a practice battle.

Scroll number two landed next to one lone ninja whom was walking down the street, he was already looking up at the great bird which made him catch the scroll out of mid air.

The last scroll landed next to two ninja whom were both on there knee's next to a pile of what Tsume thought might be vomit.

Tsume then flew back to the Kurokage's office with great speed to return to her friend.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

To whomever my companion saw as worthy,

I require four ninja to
arive at my office within
the next two days
the mission in not going
to be easy so if you dont
feel up to it then
dont bother to come but
if you do see yourself
as skilled then please
come to my office and i
will tell you the details.

Kaji Taka
Kurokage

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I'm Aware Neji Isn't of The Main Branch. =P My first RP Character was of the Hyuuga main branch and looked alot like Neji,,, thats why i use pics of him as my avatar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Ooorgle.com
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: Village Center   Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:50 pm

Hideki was a bit startled when he felt someone take his hand in theirs, he began to recoil fearing the worst. The touch was gentle and warm, and as strange as it may sound, a bit comforting. Most people avoided him because of his "gift". Still, he was a bit confused as to what exactly was going on.
Who was this person?
A finger began to trace patterns on his hand, he became even more confused. It took him a moment to comprehend what exactly was going on.

"Oh, letter?" he said out loud to himself as he realized what was going on.
This is what he caught as he focused on what was going on.

am really sorry about that. I will not do it again.'

He thought for a moment after the individual stopped, he figured he missed the first half of the message.

"I am sorry, but I'm afraid I missed the first part of that." As he spoke his stomach did a flip, he still hadn't completely recovered from the blow.

"Could you please repeat that, I didn't quiet understand what was going on."

Mikomi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Center   Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:44 pm

Mitsuki was very happy that she was able to communicate with the boy this easily, and at his request, she repeated what she had told him through their hands.

'I am Mitsuki, the one who hit you. Are you alright?" she asked. It was then she heard a loud flapping, which sounded kind of like a bird. This was a little strange since birds do not usually live underground.

Looking up, the kunoichi caught a glimpse of a falcon who was just flying away. Directly above their heads was a parachute with what appeared to be a scroll attached to it. Letting go of the male's hand, she let the object gently fall into her hand, but was unsure if she should open it or not. She had no idea who it belonged to, for it had no name. It looked to be a regular scroll, and there was no possible way for him to read whatever message was written on there. After finally coming to a decision, Mitsuki decided to unroll the scroll and read its contents. If it was for the boy in front of her, then she would tell him the message.

Apparently, there was still no name inside of the message, but what if it was for the both of them? The kage needed some shinobi for what was said to be a dangerous mission. Since Mitsuki was trying to advanced to the rank of chuunin, she was already up for the mission without even thinking about it. However, she did not know about the shinobi in front of her. She looked back to him from the scroll and decided to see his condition first before telling him about the mission. Setting the scroll down on the ground beside her, Mitsuki took the boy's hand and wrote another message in his palm.

'Are you able to stand?'

Back to top Go down
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: Village Center   Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:50 am

Hideki paused for a moment as he heard the sound of beating wings over head, no doubt it was the Kurokages falcon come to deliver a message to one of his higher level operatives.
His attention shifted as the person besides him began, once more to write on his palm.
This time he got the whole message.
"Oh...." he was a bit flustered for a moment when he realized that this was the person that had caused him so much pain. Then he figured that she must have been sincere otherwise she would not have gone to so much trouble to apologies. Still, why wasn't she speaking to him. Did she think him deaf as well?

He tried to stand, his knees very weak. Eventually, using the wall as a brace, he made it to his feet. His midsection still throbbed and he figured there would be a bruise there for quiet awhile, but he could stand and thats all that mattered.

"I am fine thank you," the young man said. He hated relying on others, but this person seemed different. No one, other than his father, had ever gone through so much trouble to help him. He figured a normal person would have just left him to his fate.
"I am Hajime, Hideki. You are?" he spoke softly as to not give himself a headache. It was getting difficult for him to control his "gift" with all the pain in his gut distracting him.

Mikomi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Center   Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:35 am

'I am Isamu, Mitsuki.' she repeated, this time, with her surname. As she stood up with him, she did not let go of his hand, not because she might need to write something else, but he might also fall over.

Now that they were both on their feet, Mitsuki looked over Hideki. She doubt that he was completely fine. That board hit him pretty hard, and it appeared he had a hard to getting up since he had to rely on the wall. She traced her finger around his palm again.

'Are you sure you are okay? I can take you to the medical center if you wish.' she told him. It is the least I can do for the incident anyway.'

Back to top Go down
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: Village Center   Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:48 pm

The young Hajime placed his free hand on his midsection, the pain was still there but it had dulled somewhat. He still felt very dizzy, however, he figured that would also fade in time.
He nodded slightly as he made out what the young lady that held his other hand spelled out to him.
"It is nice to meet you." he said very softly. His head throbbed and he was afraid that soon he may black out because of it.
However, he was not one to show weakness to others. He detested being fretted over, he wanted people to treat him as an equal. Not some poor blind child.

"I am fine thank you." he said as he tried to straighten himself but became very light headed and had to lean against the wall once more.

"I will be ok, don't worry about it."

Mikomi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Center   Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:44 pm

'Well, alright then, if you are sure.' Mitsuki replied. It would be his choice whether or not he wanted to go get check for any possible injury, but if something were to happen to him, Mitsuki would feel awful for not insisting on him going.

Reluctantly taking his word for it, she bent down to pick up the scroll they received from the falcon. She placed it in Hideki's other hand. After that she wrote on his other palm again.

'This scroll came from the falcon. The kage wrote a message in it. It is about a difficult mission, and he needs four shinobi to come to his office if they accept.' Mitsuki paused and looked at Hideki's face, unsure of whether or not she should leave him here in the crowded area. Well, he was here before he got hit with the board, so maybe he would do alright by himself?

'Well, if you are sure that you do not need any help, I guess I will leave you alone now.' With that message being given to him, the Isamu genin let go to his hand and turned around to leave.

Back to top Go down
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: Village Center   Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:32 pm

The young man payed close attention as she began once more to trace on his hand.
Once she was finished he nodded, thinking not about the message but about how she was the first person to ever show him such kindness.
With most the concern for him was superficial, but with her it seemed deeper. He could not quiet place it.

She said she was leaving. He wondered where she was going. Was she going on the mission?

She let go of his hand to walk away.
He called out to her.
"Wait." he said as loudly as he dare.

There was a long pause as he searched for words, eventually settling with.
"Thank you." His words were soft and sincerer.

He hoped he would meet her again.

Mikomi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Village Center   Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:56 pm

Just as she took a step away to leave, Hideki had called out to her to tell her to wait. She stopped and turned around, looking at him during the long silence until he said the words, "thank you."

Mitsuki smiled, and even though he might not be able to know that she was doing it, she waved at him as if to say, 'No problem.' With that and another smile, she turned around once more and walked into the now less crowded streets, now heading for the Kurokage's office building, where ever that may be.

[[ Exit ]]

Back to top Go down
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: Village Center   Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:23 pm

Hideki stood in silence for a moment after the departure of the young woman. His mind was blank for the most part, with the exception of a tinge of pain every time he exhaled.
After a few moments he remembered the note in his hand, supposedly from Lord Kurokage. He pondered what he should do about that as well.
The young Hajime had not been on a mission in some time. Well why not? It would give him something to do.
He took a moment to figure out where exactly he was and began to head in the direction of the Kurokages office.

((exit to Kages office.))

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Center   

Back to top Go down

Village Center
Page 1 of 1