HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hajimeshite and Konnichiwa

Go down 
Terra Kuran

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Hajimeshite and Konnichiwa   Wed May 14, 2008 1:25 pm

Terra Kuran here. I'm a fan of Naruto but I'm way behind. Been sick and busy for quite a while but I'm hoping to catch up. I look forward to role playing with you guys, I've gotten a lot better at it within the past month. The skin, layout, and color chosing here are terrific! Props and kudos to the person who did it with two thumbs way, way up b(^_^)d. I was invited her by a person I know in real life through e-mail - he know's who he is ^_~. Any way, I'll be as active as possible, though most of the time I'll be sleeping after classes to get over my really bad cold Sleep . So gomen-nasai if I'm not on that much through out this week. But I'll catch up on Naruto as much as I can study . One question; are you guys gonig along with the story line? A site I role play at called "Kurosu Acadmey" does. It's based off from the anime series of "Vampire Knight". I just wanted to know, because if that's the case I won't be able to role play for a while pale .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://s1.zetaboards.com/Falling_Leaves

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Hajimeshite and Konnichiwa   Mon May 19, 2008 9:57 am

You can thank the creator of the site, Mikomi for the layout change. She made the whole site and storyline. She has one, don't fear. Although we aren't in the Naruto world, so no characters or original powers from that world here. We've been taking it slow lately, so you can catch up. Welcome to Tenpigakure~!

http://amano-makoto-2.mybrute.com << Click here to fight with me =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hajimeshite and Konnichiwa
Page 1 of 1