Village Square

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikomi
Admin

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Village Square   Sat May 24, 2008 1:13 pm

Although the village of Arashi appears to be completely abandoned, the shops and restaurants are actually quite populated. Like the rest of the structures of this village, the buildings are made of concrete or stone, with metal rods to keep them on the ground to withstand the occasional heavy and dangerous winds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=1672857
HopefulRage
Morikage

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:51 pm

A sixteen year old, brunette girl walks happily towards her favorite restaurant to eat in, the 'All You Can Eat Sushi' place. She walks in and greets all the regulars while sitting down at her favorite spot, the front.

"Hey Old man! I'll start with Salmon roe today!" She called out as she waited for her food.

"Ah, Kyoko. As lively as ever I see. Salmon roe, coming up!" Answered the Sushi person, now named Kon.

"Yummy!" Kyoko exclaimed as she ate her fill.

Later............

"Thanks, I gotta go and get groceries for the family. My older siblings are making me do the grunt work and all." She pouted.

"Say hello to your parents for me!" Kon told her.

"All right!" Kyoko answered as she ran off, after paying the bill.

And she got her groceries for dinner tonight.

((Went to the Homes))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magical Muffin Monster

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:34 pm

A young man wandered slowly through the crowd of people, in town square. The wind was picking up, a fresh storm was on the way to replace a moment of rare sunshine in Arashi.

His long dark hair whipped against his face and arms in the chilling wind. The boy stopped at a small bench and pulled his hair up into a tight pony tail high up on his head, his face was becoming more and more irritated from all the wind whipping. He sat down after making sure no dark locks would escape; assured with the security of his hair, he relaxed and waited, eventually spacing out as he seemed to be waiting for someone.

Dark foreboding clouds rolled in overhead and a light drizzle started, followed by a roll of distant thunder. He knew that the person he waited for would be here soon, the thunder was almost like nature's way of summoning him outside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlemagne

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Looking up at the sky the boy's smile grew even wider on his face, his pace slowing slightly as he became lost in momentary thought. It looked like it was going to start raining again, which always made him smile. Though he soon remembered that he was actually going to meet someone. Even then, however, he really couldn't move any faster than he was going, hoping that maybe he'd get caught in the rain. After all, his rain jacket had gone dry for far too long.

The young boy blinked, seeing his friend off in the distance. His smile morphed into something of a sly smirk as he began to circle around the back of the bench, heading up to the other male from behind. He stepped carefully, trying to make sure not to alert his friend to his presence... before... he... pounced.

Well, it wasn't really a pounce. He just jumped over the back of the bench, landing next to his friend on the bench with that smile still on his face.

"Did you wait long?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
Magical Muffin Monster

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:38 pm

A loud thump on the bench next to Osamu startled him. He looked over, greeted by the sight of the small brunette teammate of his. He looked happy, almost scarily happy. The village had gone for almost 2 days without rain, an extreme rarity for Arashi. He had noticed how it affected the boy; his coat had gone dry, and he was not as happy as he normally was. Osamu liked when the boy was happy, it was an almost comforting sight to see him in his natural element.

"Nah. I sorta' spaced out for a while." he said, looking up at the sky. A raindrop fell square on his nose, causing him to scrunch up his nose in irritation. He stuck out his hand and another large, cold drop fell into it.

"Looks like it's finally raining again." Osamu almost chuckled, thinking of how happy the brunette must be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlemagne

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:03 pm

With the first few drops of rain the brunette seemed to be seconds away from squirming in his seat. It was no great secret that he liked the rain, probably just a little too much, though no one ever really understood exactly why he liked it.

"Yeah, I know."

He was practically beaming, looking up at the sky, not seeming to mind it at all when a fat raindrop smacked him right in the center of his forehead. He then looked back over at his friend, lightly rubbing the drop of water away just before it managed to sneak it's way down and into his eye.

"I don't even remember how long it's been since it rained last. A week? Three?"

He knew he was exaggerating slightly, but it did feel like an extremely long time since it had last rained, even if it had only been a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile
Magical Muffin Monster

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:14 pm

The dark haired boy laughed and felt a few more rain drops fall onto his head, seeping down through his hair to his scalp. The water was cold and refreshing.

"It's only been 2 days, Takehiko." Osamu patted the boys shoulder and shook his head. "Why do you like rain so much? It's amazing how excited you get by such a simple change in weather." The small brunette was almost sickeningly happy at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlemagne

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:49 pm

Takehiko only continued to smile, standing up and stretching out his shoulders as a few more raindrops dotted his rain jacket. The boy seemed perfectly content as he turned back to his friend.

"Why shouldn't I like the rain so much? Why don't you like rain MORE?"

He chuckled lightly, looking like he might actually start skipping about he was so happy. Though he soon tried, though possibly failed, to calm himself slightly.

"So, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Magical Muffin Monster

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Osamu laughed, "Well you like Rain so much that I don't have to." He watched ad the boy attempted to skip, it was pretty...well...cute. The boy stood up off the bench and looked up to the sky, "Well," he started, a few cold rain drops landing on his face, "I dunno, wanna hang out?" He answered, shrugging his shoulders.

The team had been in the middle of a mission dry-spell. No one needed any help, and there was no work to do, so they just wandered around and let most of the days waste away. Osamu figured he may as well get to know the younger brunette a little better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlemagne

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Takehiko smiled.

"Sure! But what do you wan to DO. Unless you just want to sit here and get rained on."

Which, now that he thought about it, wasn't really such a bad idea. Not for him, anyway. Though he knew that that was probably bore his friend half to death. Though other than that, there wasn't really much to do, what with no one needing any help for anything these days. It was down right depressing, actually.
Back to top Go down
Magical Muffin Monster

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:41 pm

Osamu adjusted his tied-up hair in thought, "I figured you'd just want to dance around in the rain all day." he paused and bit his lip, clearly dumbfounded for ideas of what to do. Lightning crackled in the overhead sky, and thunder rumbled louder, approaching much closer. "Well, for starters...want to get out of the storm?" He looked up at the sky as lightning flashed again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlemagne

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:26 pm

Though he really didn't actually want to get out of the storm he knew that not everyone didn't care about being soaked through with rain. He nodded lightly, looking up at a rather menacing looking cloud just as the rain started to fall in a steady plat. plat. plat.

"Alright, but where too? It's not like there are all that many places to go."

He looked around, his nose twitching lightly as a drop of rain smacked him right on the nose. He smiled at it, rubbing his nose lightly. True, maybe the rain did make him too happy, but he had his reasons for liking rain so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Square   

Back to top Go down

Village Square
Page 1 of 1