The Homes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HopefulRage
Morikage

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: The Homes   Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:52 pm

This is the place where most people from Arashigakure live. It's also next to the Village Square so it's easier to buy things and eat. The houses are made with strong concrete or stone with metal rods to protect the villagers from the storms.

((Komi made me do it cause it place really needed houses ^^))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: The Homes   Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:37 pm

Insei sat on the stone bench outside of his stone home, poking at a small beetle with a bit of a stick. The sky was dark and deary, as it always was in Arashi, and the rain was constantly pouring down. It didn't bother the young man to sit in the rain, he would get wet eventually anyways.
'What is taking her so long?'
He had been waiting for sister forever it seemed, well at lease a good ten minutes. It always seemed to take her forever to get ready in the morning.
He just wanted to get this damned chore list finished so that he could go train. It irritated him the mom would give them such a long list when she knew that he was going to train all day today.

Then again, he did spend almost everyday training.

This list was as follows:

1) Go to the store and pic up some milk, two crabs, and a cheap cheese.
2) Go place fresh flowers on fathers grave.
3) Take lunch to Lord Gufuukage
4) Clean your rooms

The young man hoped it wouldn't talk too long, but it would if his sister didn't hurry up. Besides all that he really hated going to his fathers grave. He pretended that he didn't care, but every time he went he had to fight not to cry.

MainBranchNinja
Kurokage

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: The Homes   Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:14 pm

Shinsei was just finishing up her hair when she realized how long she had been worrying about her appearance.
She quickly put on her new shirt and pants for the new day and the grabbed her folded blades and put them into
a backpack which she threw around her shoulder and made her way to the front door.
as she grabbed a red umbrella from the vase by the door she opened it and stepped outside to
see her brother in the rain with the normal look on his face.
"What are you doing brother, your getting all wet already?" she shouted to him as she approached him.
She quickly put half of her umbrella over him.
"Your going to get sick" she said messing up his hair a bit watching the water sprinkle from his wet hair.

Yes I'm Aware Neji Isn't of The Main Branch. =P My first RP Character was of the Hyuuga main branch and looked alot like Neji,,, thats why i use pics of him as my avatar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Ooorgle.com
HopefulRage
Morikage

PostSubject: Re: The Homes   Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:11 pm

((Arriving from the Village Square))

Kyoko arrives at the Homes, where almost everybody lives. Right now, luckily it's only raining so Kyoko wore her raincoat and uesd big bags to keep the groceries from getting wet. After greeting many neighbors and friends, she spots the Tsuriai Twins outside of their house, about to leave.

"Hey there, Insei, Shinsei! How you doing today?" Kyoko smiled and waved, making sure the groceries won't fall in the process.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: The Homes   Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:12 pm

Insei tired to straighten his hair after his sister had ruffled it.
"What do you mean getting wet already. You can't help but get wet out here."
He looked up at her and scowled,"And what the heck took you so long?"
The young man had just finished this question when Kyoko, the young lady who lived a few houses down, walked by and waved.
Insei saw that she was carrying groceries, she looked like she may be have trouble with them.
He stood up and walked over to her.
"Here, I will help you. Your gonna drop em wavin at people like that."
This was his way of asking if she needed help, never dropping the tough guy persona.

HopefulRage
Morikage

PostSubject: Re: The Homes   Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:02 pm

Kyoko smiled at Insei and exclaimed, "Thank you! That's sweet of you Insei!"

She continued to grin and handed him a bag before she spilled all the contents out.

"My siblings are making me buy the food again. Even though our parents gave us days to do share.... I hate being the youngest," Kyoko sighs. "Ah, forget me rambling. Insei, I heard it was gonna hail BIG tomorrow. Really good for training! Can't wait for that, many pranks will be played. Hmm, shall we go? You come to Shinsei!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: The Homes   Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:07 am

"Hell ya,"the young man said in a boisterous tone as he took some of the bags from the young woman. "I'm always up for both of those."he added with a mischievous grin.
His mind was filled with thoughts of pranks and training sessions passed as he smirked.
"I doubt Shinsei will want to come though, she don't like those kinds of things. Huh sis?" He said as he stopped and turned to his sister.

MainBranchNinja
Kurokage

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: The Homes   Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:46 am

Shinsei wasnt in much of a mood to go play pranks and she never really was.
"I dont think i want to go play pranks today."
She said as she heard a commotion coming from the Gates of the city.
"What was that"
She said to the other two as she began to walk over to where the noise had come from.

Yes I'm Aware Neji Isn't of The Main Branch. =P My first RP Character was of the Hyuuga main branch and looked alot like Neji,,, thats why i use pics of him as my avatar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Ooorgle.com
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: The Homes   Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:28 pm

Insei had heard the clamor as well, and he spoke in unison with his sister. Albeit in slightly different words.

"What the hell was that?!"

It was then that he noticed his sibling walking towards the source of the noise and he moved quickly to catch up.

'Heh. Maybe its a battle.'

He flexed his muscles a bit as he thought of the possibility of combat. He was still a bit inexperienced, but he never shied away from a fight. No matter what.

He whispered to himself as he walked with his sister, excitement sang in his voice.
"Yeah, a battle."

HopefulRage
Morikage

PostSubject: Re: The Homes   Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:12 am

After hearing the strange noise and noticing the twins have left, Kyoko hurried up and put her groceries inside, not caring where she put it. Then she closed the door and followed the twins, worried about their safety.

"Hey guys, wait for me! It maybe dangerous," Kyoko ran after them.

((To the village gates))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Homes   

Back to top Go down

The Homes
Page 1 of 1