Favorite anime?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tempestia

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Favorite anime?   Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:29 pm

So what are your favorite animes?

I think my top two favorites are Trigun and Yakitate Japan. It was really a lucky find that I bought Trigun just based on a few reviews I read and nothing else. I'm glad I ended up loving it, or else of course it would have been a waste of money. Yakitate Japan is a series I was hestiant to watch cause it's about a kid who wants to make a bread known for Japan as the French have their bread and the Italians theirs, etc. It's an awesome series though, it's one of the most hilarious I've ever watched.
School Rumble is also another extremely funny anime. I still have to watch the last few episodes of the second season and the maybe 2nd ova?

Blue Gender I like for some reason, it's a scifi one similar to like the movie Star Troopers because it involves killing bugs and trying not to be killed by them but there is more to the series then that. The only difference is that Blue Gender doesn't suck tremendously. I want to watch Neon Genesis Evangelion again without the edits that cartoon network made, otherwise I thought the series was interesting too. I've loved Akira ever since I first saw it. Ghost in the Shell has been pretty awesome, i have yet to see the 2nd movie and the 3rd season of the series though.

I usually don't like anything stereotypically girly and Fruits Basket isn't I think but it's in the category. I would think some guys would enjoy the series too actually. Ranma 1/2 is kinda dumb, but i always enjoy watching it. Spirited Away is a good movie though it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland a tiny bit. Princess Mononoke is a great movie too.

There's also: Naruto(duh of course, why else would I join?), GTO(Great Teacher Onizuka), Case Closed/Detective Conan, and Midori Days.

I know I've probably forgotten a couple, but there's some anime I have yet to finish and many yet to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikomi
Admin

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?   Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:59 pm

Oh geeze, favorite anime. xD I have a long list of them.

It's hard to pick a favorite, I like them all. :3 I guess my top ones would be Death Note, Bleach, and Blood+. I used to be a huge fan of Naruto, but I'm just kinda getting tired of it now. The roleplays are just more interesting.

There's also Bobobo bobobobo. xD That anime is just so out there, it's hilarious. If you think it's stupid, you're not random enough to watch it. D< All you have to know is that a bunch of bald people are trying to take over the world, and a group of rebels try to stop them. :3

Ouran Highschool Hostclub is also a pretty good one, even though the anime's only 25 episodes long. I like Paranoia Agent too, and once you get to the end of it, you'll understand it more (I was so lost in the first few episodes.

Right now, I'm working on D.N. Angel, Spiral, and Vampire Knight. I've also just started Le Portrait de Petite Cossette. Oh yeah, and I love Fooly Cooly. I one day hope to grab my guitar and cosplay Haruko. xD

Oh yeah, and I can't forget my very first anime: Sailor Moon. xD I loved it as a kid, but whenever I watch it now, I think it's hilariously stupid.

As for movies, I've watched Final Fantasy VII, and it's got me into a whole FF series. Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle=AWESOME. I've also watched a little bit of Cased Closed and Fruits Baskets.

I used to watch Inuyasha, and my cousin once got me into the Dragonball series. Now I'm sick of those anime. >_< I will never understand Yugioh either. Oh, and even though it's an American anime, I think Avatar: The last air bender is pretty awesome. I just love the plot and the way the characters are drawn. I actually though it was from Japan when I first started watching the series. xD

OH YEAH. I almost forgot about pokemon! xD I like the first season, since in the next couple seasons, the pokemon are like... Robots or something. D:

Roleplaying Tip: Details and description are the key to long posts. Don't just sit there! Sit there and look at something or do something! It is also good to start out with meaty intros for a new RPC. The more you write, the more people can reply to, and the more you can reply to in return! <3

Naruto: Tales of Iwagakure
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=1672857
HopefulRage
Morikage

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?   Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:40 pm

YES ANOTHER YAKITATE JAPAN FAN! I got hooked into that from reading the summary and it's bread! Awesome show!

I have alot of favorites but I forgot most of them after watching it >< I took a huge break with Naruto and Bleach (the anime anyway, still read the manga).
-Naruto was getting old
-Bleach has Ichigo getting his butt kicked a little too much......

Hmm...if I can remember, I also liked Case Closed, OHSHC, Special A, Utawarerumono, uhhhhhhhh....I fogt the rest ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite anime?   

Back to top Go down

Favorite anime?
Page 1 of 1