Future plots, plans, etc~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mikomi
Admin

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Future plots, plans, etc~   Sun May 30, 2010 12:31 am

As you should already know, the Naruto series-related plot we had is being completely abandoned as we try to make up a story of our own (and a more exiting one!) But I won't do this on my own this time, so let's all plot together! x3

Roleplaying Tip: Details and description are the key to long posts. Don't just sit there! Sit there and look at something or do something! It is also good to start out with meaty intros for a new RPC. The more you write, the more people can reply to, and the more you can reply to in return! <3

Naruto: Tales of Iwagakure
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=1672857
adamman14.3
Kazankage

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Future plots, plans, etc~   Sun May 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Well, I'll reveal my ideas.

Four demons, ((No one-tailed, two-tailed, etc.))
Instead, their coming would likely be a an omen for umpcoming disasters, as they would wreak havoc for those who were in their way.

A dragon which could specifically summon and control rain, lighting and water--well, more specifically, rivers and such, especially for thunderstorms -It's skin as azure as the ocean below, sharp claws, horns, and a nasty disposition.

The second, an ogre whose strength could cause earthquakes and shatter mountains in it's furious wake with just a swipe of its club.

The third being a half-man half serpent who would lure sailors to it's doom by sailing into a cave--Or it being a siren ((thank Mikomi for the suggestion.))

The fourth demon I am thinking would be either a bird or a salamander--Actually let's go with the salamander. xp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikomi
Admin

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Future plots, plans, etc~   Mon May 31, 2010 11:50 am

Oh! Oh! Maybe the third can be a serpent-man that sings! :D ... And maybe he can do some weird snake dance or whatever... xP

Also, yes! Yes! A salamander! And it can make things rot and die by like... Spitting on them... or something. THAT or it can be some type of salamander-bird hybrid.

Roleplaying Tip: Details and description are the key to long posts. Don't just sit there! Sit there and look at something or do something! It is also good to start out with meaty intros for a new RPC. The more you write, the more people can reply to, and the more you can reply to in return! <3

Naruto: Tales of Iwagakure
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=1672857
adamman14.3
Kazankage

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Future plots, plans, etc~   Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Well, on the idea of the fourth demon, what if it's touch alone could severely poison a person, and it's breath alone could make things rot or die--And the feathers could serve as an antidote to it's poisonous touch?

To seduce sailors to a slow and painful doom?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future plots, plans, etc~   

Back to top Go down

Future plots, plans, etc~
Page 1 of 1