Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mikomi
Admin

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Shetsumi   Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:58 pm

After a long journey through the dense forest and an incredibly long path, travelers or wanderers usually stop at Shetsumi to relax a bit after a long and hard time. Shetsumi is a non-shinobi village, and is very small in size. There are a couple of small inns, some restaurants, etc...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=1672857
krazy kunoichi

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:18 am

The dark clad and ominous woman stood on the highest branch of the tallest tree she could find and looked out over the village.
It was too bad that this pathetic little hovel had been built right in her path.
Now they would all have to die....well at least most of them would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krazy kunoichi

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:26 pm

((Oh wow! Its still here!!XD))

The Dark Lady could sense it, the faint light moving towards the village she wished to pray upon.
She could not explain it, but this light felt vaguely familiar somehow. The thought frightened her.
Nothing could interfere with her plans, not now.
She called out to the minds of her two new minions willing them to be at her side, she needed them.

((sorry vampy hun, but she needs them twin guys there))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:37 pm

((Don't do this again plz))

The world lurched around them as the twin Byouki brothers were pulled to there master. Everything was a blur of color and sound, Karada lost himself to a particularly bad coughing fit, his brother simply lay where he had landed staring up at the sky.
"What.....the hell!" was all the elder brother could manage between fits as he propped himself on all fours at the dark womans feet.
The coughing eventually subsided and he lay there panting, his lungs burning as he gasp for air like a fish out of water.

enzeru
Gufuukage

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:19 pm

((Entering from Sanjou))

The young monk led his charge closer and closer to the village that they were heading to.
The closer he came to the place this demon was supposed to be the more tense he grew, he thought he could sense a
discharge of energy. It, however, only lasted a moment. He figured he was just nervous.
Stopping under a large tree he decided it was time to take a small break.

"Lets stop here for a moment before we reach the village."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adamman14.3
Kazankage

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:56 pm

((Entering from the Entrance gates of the butterfly country.))

Upon hearing the monk address him, Magnum immediately stopped, soon falling onto the very earth itself. Pointing upwards, the muffled groan of Magnum could be heard as he shook his finger left and right.

"Yip....Yipeeee." Magnum replied, though muffled because he was on the ground. To him, rest was absolutely splendid at this point. Even if he had a longs ways to go before he would meet this demon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:33 am

Having received their new orders the twin Byouki brothers moved towards their prey, their presents masked through the will of their benefactor.
They were now charged with dealing with these two newcomers that threatened their master.
The moved up to the large tree from the side opposite to where these people were now resting.
It would be simple, it was just a monk and a boy.
Nothing to worry about.

enzeru
Gufuukage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:02 am

The young monk sat under the large tree rubbing his feet.
It had been a long walk, but the village was insight and appeared to be intact as well.
He reached into his bag to retrieve a bit of lunch for the both of them, completely unaware of what was lurking behind them.

(sorry for the short post my friends. My computer is in the repair shop. I didn't realize that the voltage was different here.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adamman14.3
Kazankage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:23 pm

As of this moment, all that Magnum cared about was just getting to the town of shetsumi. Even as this had been his first mission, he was hoping that he could have been able to at least show off his skills before he would find the target of his fist mission, wherever that person happened to be. However, as of now, he arose from the ground to look at were the monk could be, wholeheartedly unaware of what was to come.

"I hope you haven't really packed anything related to poultry or birds in general---That would be.....odd in my case." he stated boldly, rubbing the dirt underneath his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:39 pm

The Byouki twins now stood in the high branches of the tree that the two targets lounged benieth, still undetected, and waited for their moment to strike.
They were both jittery with excitement, they had not shed blood for a while now and longed for battle. Hopefully these two put up at least some semblance of a fight.

enzeru
Gufuukage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:38 pm

Smiling Mikenno offered his young companion a few of the rice balls he had packed along with him.
"Nope, no poultry here, but why would it be awkward?"
He asked as he bit into some rice of his own. Personally he did not eat bird because he was a vegetarian, but he was a bit curious as to why the boy would not eat it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adamman14.3
Kazankage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:51 pm

"Would you ever enjoying eating a cooked bird if you were to have a contract with them?" asked Magnum. Truth be told, he didn't have the chakra necessary to summon most of them, and the only one he could summon was very small. And the idea of eating that of which he could summon......pretty disgusting.

"Ah, forget it. Let's just dine and then ditch this joint. To get whatever this thing is." Magnum stated. Unaware of two murderous individuals out to kill them for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:37 am

Karada watched with a sick smile across his face as the monk raised the rice ball to his mouth. With lighting swiftness he right arm lashed out, launching a kuni with deadly precision towards it.

Shinteki sat on the limb as he watched his brothers opening assault on their targets. He hoped that this would last more than a minuet, it had been quite some time since the twin brothers had a decent battle.

enzeru
Gufuukage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:27 pm

Mikenno was about to partake of his wonderful treat when with a suddenly swoosh and a thud it was stuck to the very tree he did lean against.
He was too shocked to react at first, having his lunch just torn from his hands. He had no clue what to do.
Blinking he looked up into the face of the lunch ruiner, his eyes narrowing to a glare of hate.
"AND JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?"The monk jumped to his feet with lightning swiftness as he yelled like a lunatic shaking his fist and his face red with rage.
"YOU CANT JUST DO THAT TO PEOPLE! YOU COULD HAVE HURT ME! WHY DID YOU DO THAT! I WAS GOING TO ENJOY THAT!"
He just continued to rant for some time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adamman14.3
Kazankage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:22 pm

"Well, son of a biscuit."
replied a confused Magnum, choosing to cap at Mikenno's enraged state. Ignorant to the fact that there was a sword impaled onto the tree Mikenno stood on. Then again, he was starting out: Such a beginner would at least have glanced at the blade on the tree and wonder how in the world could such a weapon magically appear on the tree.

Then again, the person clapping for the monk wasn't all too bright. But he was still clapping, amused by the monk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:12 pm

The twin brothers smiled sickly at the fiasco below them with a sadistic glee. The monk continued to rant as he team mate applauded as though it was all some simple show meant to entertain them all.

How wrong he was, how very very wrong.

However, before Karada could move to attack the boy his brother, Shinteki, swift as lightning moved into action. The normally sluggish sibling ran down the side of the tree in a great gray blur as he simultaneously adjusted his hands to reveal three long brass blades extending from below each sleeve. In a blink of an eye he was in front of Magnum, three blades positioned right below his chin. The other three were placed right below the boys navel, the tips touching him menacingly. Shinteki simply stared into the young mans eyes, his own filled with curiosity as well as some from of sick anticipation.

Karada stood dumb struck, never before had he seen his brother move so quickly or be so eager for battle. The Shinteki he knew was one to savor every moment of the battle, taking great joy in every twinge of fear and every tear.

adamman14.3
Kazankage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:39 pm

Not expecting the movement of this stranger, Magnum was certainly surprised. With the man looking at him with a sudden glee, he merely raised an eyebrow. Turning his eyesight towards the blades positioned for his chin, the arrogant genin remained dead silent. Though he felt the blades poke his own stomach, he groaned in slight irritation and bemusement--How could such a person to that to him?

"If you're looking to get your ass kicked, all you had to do was ask." he stated, turning his eyesight to face this stranger whom he found....delusional.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:13 pm

Shinteki just continued to stare into the cocky boys eyes, his eye deranged. Then upon hearing the smug comment he began laughing maniacally, keeping his blades trained on the young gennin the whole time. His eyes were full of a sick gleeful anticipation.

Karada spoke, his voice horse and rough. " I would be more careful how you speak if I were you boy. My brother is indeed bloodthirsty, but even I have never seen that thirst grip him this tightly." A sick smile spread across this brothers face as well as he lept from the limb of the great tree, his long dirty hair fluttering behind him, to land beside the monk. "That is if you wish to live long enough to put up some semblance of a fight."

adamman14.3
Kazankage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:20 pm

"Here's a question. Are you our fans or just plain stalkers?"the genin questioned. Even looking at two individuals who would surely gut him when provoked, he remained unfzaed at their madness. But his arrogance and overall foolishness could account to this "bravado" Magnum presented.

But then again, there was the question of why exactly they had chosen to make themselves known to the genin and monk. Could it be just to let the two know who it was that so desired to have their blades taste the blood of a boy and grown monk? Or were they there for other reasons?

"Well, fellas?" he snobbishly asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:26 pm

Shinteki simply gave a short burst of manic laughter in response. This took place only a moment before he quickly flexed his right wrist, this caused the blades below the boys chin to move forward leaving crimson streaks in their wake. He smiled a bit wider as he pressed on his other wrist against the boys stomach ever so lightly, threatening to pierce his gut.

Karada smiled a slight smile as he watched his brother go to work. He couldn't say he warned the kid, but oh well. Slowly he turned around to face the awestruck monk, a hint of glee in his tired eyes.

enzeru
Gufuukage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:02 pm

Everything up till this point had happened so fast that Mikenno had no clue on how to react. Next he knew the taller of the ninja stood before him and the second, more vicious, was attacking his young charge.
He stared in horror as the blood began to drip from Magnums chin. Taking a moment to calm himself he spoke softly and slowly in order to not give away his fear.

"What is it you wish with us?" His voice almost cracked near the end as he pondered all the possible answers to his question.
None of them were good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adamman14.3
Kazankage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:31 pm

With his stomach being poked by Shinteki's blade, and his chin being tapped continusy by another of his bades, the arrogant genin grew more and more uncomfortable. Sucking in his stomach in response to the blade softly but surely touching his stomach, Magnum's left eye and right arm briefly twitched.

"And how's about you back off me, ass-wipe. I'm ticklish." Magnum angrily replied. "Lest you want one in your brain." he stated.

And to be truthful, unbeknownst to Magnum, the twins chose to attack the two at the right time: In a forest where there were no bystanders, which meant that no one would hear them scream. And with that in mind, why were these two killers after Magnum and the monk in the first place?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
enzeru
Gufuukage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:40 pm

The young monk was shocked as to his younger companions words. Did he truly wish to die here, at this age?

"Um, Magnum," He said nervously eying the weapon pointed in his direction, "You may wish to take that back my friend. They do not appear to be playing."

Mikenno was very afraid the young man would get them both killed before their time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:21 am

Karada could not help but let out a weak laugh as the boy no doubt sealed his own doom.
"I tried to warn you kid," the older brother said as he stifled a cough.
"Now your as good as dead"
The older brother turned back towards the monk and smiled weakly. "And don't think your any better off monk."
He held out a twisting rusted blade towards Mikenno and prepared to have some fun.

Shintekis eyes glazed over with rage at the young mans newest response and with lightning speed slashed his left claw across the boys waste line. The attack was not meant to kill, but rather just to draw a bit more blood. The demented brother wanted to at least see some tears before he finished with this insolent brat.

adamman14.3
Kazankage

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Oh, will he stop kissing his ass. My bro is this, my bro is that--Oh go suck a lemon, dummy. thought Magnum. as he had heard Karada himself speak, he had only felt a cut through his own waistline from Shinteki. And granted, these two had not really benn that much older than he--But nonetheless, those two were just rather unpleasant

Turning his eyes to briefly look look at the rage and hate-filled eyes of that of his opponent, the genin's snide smirk became a scowl. Just who did these two think they were? And secondly, who had tried to stop them from their mission of catching this strange demon? Or better yet, were they hired by this "mysterious" individual they had seen here to catch? Though at that point, the genin instead took at notice as to the appearance of his opponent and merely shrugged, though Magnum had felt a bit of a stinging sensation from Shinteki's own strike.

Frowning in response to his sudden attack, Magnum was actually taken aback slightly. Then again, these two didn't want to get to know them--They wanted those two to instead die. Though despite Shinteki successfully leaving a cut on his waistline, Magnum wouldn't cry. Oh, no.

Instead, he looked at Shinteki with a raised eyebrow, even with a pained expression.

"And you hug your mother with them fingers?" he asked Shinteki. Though as the small traces of blood dripped on the barren Earth below, Magnum wouldn't admit it, but he was certainly glad that he was seeing some action at this point. Though to be more specific, he was glad to actually now have the chance to kick someone's ass.

((I hate to say it...but I won't be able to post for -possibly- a month's time.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   

Back to top Go down

Shetsumi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Another Side :: The Outlands :: Non-Shinobi Villages-
Jump to: