Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyoujin saigo
Umikage

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2007-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Mon May 04, 2009 3:18 pm

((Dont worry I have permission to do what I am about to do))

Karada had finally grown tired of this brats incesant babble, time to do something about it.
Pivoting his torso the older brother brought his wicked blade about in a wide arch.
There was a brief slash of crimson, the tree infront of him was stained deep red as was his blade.
However, he was not finished for he found the act to be rather theraputic. Quickly reversing his grip on the wicked curved blade
he made another quick slash through the air, and another wave of crimson flew forth this time staining the older brothers already stained
shirt.
He turned to face the cocky young man just as the monk fell to his knees, a deep gash across his torso, and just before the holy mans head fell to the earth.
A demonic grin spread across his face from ear to ear, blood slowly dripping from his fears and a fierce yet hollow look in his sickly eyes.

enzeru
Gufuukage

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Tue May 05, 2009 10:30 pm

((I am sorry my friends, I simply have no time to post as much as I used to have. Therefore I have given permission to Kyou-kun to do this. I will try to post with my Kage Character when I am able. Sorry again))

The monks last sight was of his own head tumbling from his shoulders. This was not how is life was to go, not at all. He did not even have a chance to travel to the Mainland as he promised.

A single tear left his eye before his entire world when pitch black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
adamman14.3
Kazankage

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   Sun May 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Ah, the monk's beheading. With these two sadists coming in to try and Kill Magnum, the arrogant genin had seen the next action of one of these twins. The first mission he had, and this had happened. And in truth, Magnum had nothing against the monk--It was just that he was just an arrogant young kid. But with what he would soon see would not be forgotten. Eyes widening in shock, Magnum could not believe what just happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shetsumi   

Back to top Go down

Shetsumi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Another Side :: The Outlands :: Non-Shinobi Villages-
Jump to: